Copywrite 2002-2017 maternitycorner.com.
Salmon and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 lbs (1 kg) skinless salmon fillet
- ¾ cup (175 ml) sun dried tomato salad dressing
- ½ cup (125 ml) sun dried tomatoes
- 1 large garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 lemon wedge
- ¼ cup (50 ml) shredded parmesan
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Marinate salmon in sun dried tomato salad dressing for two hours in refrigerator
- Drain and chop sun dried tomatoes and mix with garlic, cilantro, parsley, basil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and salt and pepper
- Place salmon on prepared plank.
- Sprinkle pinch of salt and grind some fresh pepper on plank
- Cook for 15 – 20 minutes
- Remove from the plank and top with the sun dried tomato mixture and parmesan cheese. For a different taste, use crumbled feta or other cheese.
What do you think?
For informational and entertainment purposes only.
Please discuss any health concerns with your physician or caregiver.